- Skin care
- Vitamin C – SERUM – 10%
Vitamin C – SERUM – 10%
PAESE Vitamin C is one of the most effective active ingredients used in cosmetics. However, its pure and most commonly used form, L-ascorbic acid, is an instable substance: it oxidises quickly and decays, losing its properties. The breakthrough in the search for an ideal form was the discovery of the fat soluble ascorbyl tetraisopaamitate.
It is characterised by very high stability, balanced pH and more effective penetration into the skin due to the similarities with the lipid barrier of the skin.
Currently it is the most effective form of Vitamin C. Paraben-free.
- very well absorbed by the skin,
- does not cause irritation,
- resistant to light, heat and oxidation,
- shows a multidirectional effect: rejuvenating, revitalising, brightening,
- protects against UV rays.
Lipid Vitamin C Serum consists of a mixture of oils and active ingredient, ascorbic tetraisopalmitin at a concentration of 10%. In case of oily types of serum, particular attention should be paid to their basis components, the oils. The formula of our serum is based on the following oils:
- prickly pear oil – has anti-wrinkle effect, increases skin density and firmness;
- wild rose seed oil – smoothes wrinkles, reduces sun spots and acne scars;
- baobab oil – smoothes and moisturises the skin;
- grape seed oil – has a firming and rejuvenating effect;
- meadow-foam oil – nourishes and moisturises the skin.
Vitamin C Serum:
- can be used all year round,
- suitable for morning and evening care,
- suitable for sensitive skin,
- suitable as a make-up base,
- not clog pores.